Bourke Street, Woolloomooloo
The refurbishment of this three storey heritage terrace was designed and constructed by CMS.
The Development Application involved heritage design and the entire outside was restored to its original condition.
The inside was completely rebuilt and included 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Kitchen, Laundry and Lounge/Dining areas.
The building was also painted and the façade restored to comply with heritage requirements.
Kenneth Street, Tamarama
Currently in the design process, CMS have been contracted to project manage the design process to fully upgrade this 6 unit complex. The design and construct brief includes:
- Consolidation of three units into one
- Complete skeletal structure involving new external finishes,
- New concrete slabs and beams,
- New roof including solar hot water system for all units,
- New storage areas for all services including Air Conditioning, Hot Water and Hydronic Floor Heating
Sugarloaf Crescent, Castlecrag
This was a complete renovation of a 5 bedroom, 3 level house which included:
- Structural steel suspended balconies
- Sandstone feature wall and balconies
- Suspended pool upgrade
- Large cellar
- Walk in robes and built ins in each bedroom
- Timber stairs and floors.
Rockwall Crescent, Potts Point
The 3 bedroom Apartment has been completely refurbished and includes:
- heated tiled flooring including acoustic treatment
- Complete state of the art electrical control system
- New Kitchen including cantilevered Island Bench
The apartment has 180 degree views of Sydney Harbour, in which the design for lighting and space was one of the design challenges
Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo
CMS Project Managed the design of the rectification works.
This major upgrade involved the removal and replacement of the façade.
All the balconies were refurbished with new render façade and external finishes.
Wylde Street, Potts Point
Currently in the design process.
The owners of the 9 storey residential building have appointed CMS to carry out a full Compliance Upgrade of the building including:
- a central fire Safety measures,
- lift upgrade,
- Roof Membrane facade upgrade
The building had posed design challenges from a Heritage aspect and BCA compliance.